Nicky2107

Founder
Founder
Co-Owner
Staff Manager
Developer
Staff Member
Oct 22, 2019
Tell me which one you prefer Marvel or DC and why I want to hear all your guys opinions on this 😂

MrFlacko

PlexusMC Owner/Founder
Founder
Owner
Co-Owner
Staff Manager
Developer
Trainee
Registered
Staff Member
Oct 15, 2019
Australia
www.plexusmc.net
Marvel

DC Kind of screwed everything up with superman vs batman
Which i'm going to go watch again right now

Nicky2107

Founder
Founder
Co-Owner
Staff Manager
Developer
Staff Member
Oct 22, 2019
Marvel

DC Kind of screwed everything up with superman vs batman
Which i'm going to go watch again right now
You didn’t vote either DC or Marvel. My option DC any day look at Batman 🤤

virr03

Staff Manager
Staff Manager
Registered
Staff Member
Nov 8, 2019
Norway
Marvel because it is marvel. DC has more of the "physic" abilities while the marvel got more magic / techonlegy etc. The DC uses most of weapons. No1 likes that. Everyone likes marvel. if you disagree i wont be happy.

GeneralCinny

Registered
Registered
Nov 16, 2019
Turkey
I like how everybody's agreeing on Marvel. Marvel is better because if i'm going to a superhero movie, I don't expect it to be closer to reality. Thats most of the DC fan's argument against Marvel, they say it's unrealistic. I expect it to be unrealistic and fun with a bunch of colors and badass heroes who destroy all their enemies! Batman can never be as badass and as good as Tony Stark.

Nicky2107

Founder
Founder
Co-Owner
Staff Manager
Developer
Staff Member
Oct 22, 2019
I just prefer DC it is more realistic and the story lines for the characters are so much better. Also Tony Stark is similar to bat man they both paid their way into the super hero world. I wont lie that of course the Hulk is the strongest and most power super hero made so far he is almost invisible as some say. Superman is the greatest super hero made in my opinion he would be able to destroy a captain Marvel and she helped save all the heros in the end game.

GeneralCinny

Registered
Registered
Nov 16, 2019
Turkey
Well i doubt that Superman could do that. We all saw how Batman, just a man with ninja stars and fighting training beat Superman. Hulk on the other hand is not invincible, Thor and Iron Man beat Hulk many times. Hulk gets infinitely stronger the angrier he gets, you just gotta get him before he gets too angry. He does have his nick name of "World Breaker" because he got so angry once he literally smashed a planet into half. Tony is indeed similar to Batman in the aspect of being human. I don't agree they're similar more than that though. Tony and Bruce are very different. Tony is the more badass one.